CNN included Yerevan in Top 20 most beautiful European cities with small number of tourists
The American television channel CNN included Yerevan in the rating of the 20 most beautiful European cities with a small number of tourists.
It is noted that the geographical location of Armenia contributes to the fact that tourists easily forget about it. But in the capital, you can feel the breath of 2800-year history.
The compilers of the rating write that the city center is a mix of elegant buildings and sluggish buildings of the Soviet era. It is also reported that tourists can visit the Apostolic Church and learn about the history of the city in the historical and archaeological museum of "Erebuni".
The list also includes Minsk, Sarajevo, Antwerp, Pristina, Debrecen, Ankara, Bern, The Hague, Malmo, Tbilisi and other cities.
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters NEW 30 MINUTES AGO
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan NEW 34 MINUTES AGO
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC
- Banan cookies recipe
- Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan shares point with Shakhriyar Mamedyarov
- The air temperature will not essentially change