ConIFA-2019: Western Armenia squad smashes rival
Yesterday, on June 3, the 3rd round of the group stage of the 2019 European Championship among the unrecognized countries was held.
In Askeran, the meeting between Székely Land and Western Armenia ended with a score of 0:5.
After the first half, Harutyun Vardanyan's team won with the score 1: 0. Zaven Badoyan quickly led the team forward.
The opponent, at the end of the first half, had the opportunity to restore the score. At the gate Kasparov was appointed an 11-meter. However, an experienced goalkeeper was alert.
The second half, as well as the first, started successfully for the Western Armenia team. At the beginning of the half, Vardanyan's team received an 11-meter. Victory was won by David Hovsepyan. Vardan Bakalyan, David Minasyan, Arman Aslanian, who scored one goal each.
In the first round, the Western Armenia team lost to South Ossetia with a score of 2:1.
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study NEW 15 MINUTES AGO
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says
- IOC President Bach awarded highest Greek order
- President of Artsakh convenes consultation with senior staff of foreign ministry’s central apparatus
- US Defense Secretary admits US forces trapped in Syria
- Death toll across Japan from Typhoon Hagibis at 47
- Pashinyan expects double-digit tourism growth in 2020
- Scientists at the MDI Biological Laboratory are decoding the genetic mechanisms of aging
- Armenia’s National Assembly among world’s most beautiful parliament buildings
- Georgian PM Giorgi Gakharia to arrive in Armenia on official visit
- Berlin suspends exports of arms to Turkey over operation in Syria - foreign minister
- Trump prepares to drop sanctions hammer on Turkey: Reuters
- France and Germany halt arms export to Turkey over incursion into northern Syria: Euronews
- Number of typhoon victims in Japan rises to 40 people — media
- Aurora Forum kicks off in Yerevan
- Turkey and the Kurds must not let ISIS militants escape from Syrian prisons – Trump
- Komitas's letter to Arshak Chopanyan
- EU summit set to discuss Turkey sanctions
- Why do you feel sleepy after eating?
- Scientists maintain viability of dead brain for several weeks