Today the decision on the request to cancel the arrest of Robert Kocharian will be announced
Today, on September 17, at 13:00, the court of general jurisdiction of the city of Yerevan (Shengavit residence), chaired by Judge Anna Danibekyan, will announce the decision on the petition of the lawyers of the second President of Armenia Robert Kocharyan.
Recall that on September 7, the advocacy group of Robert Kocharyan petitioned for the cancellation of the arrest as a preventive measure and the end of the criminal prosecution against the ex-president. A few months ago, Kocharian’s lawyers also submitted a request for the application of the pledge, which has still not been considered.
Supporters of the second president of Armenia Robert Kocharyan, his associates, as well as opponents gathered at the court of general jurisdiction of the city of Yerevan (Shengavit residence).
Kocharyan’s supporters demand that the court immediately execute the decision of the Constitutional Court and release the second president of Armenia. Participants in another rally, in turn, believe that Kocharyan should not be free.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)