Davit Tonoyan participates in CSTO defense ministers meeting in Bishkek
A meeting of defense ministers of the member states of the Collective Security Treaty Organization kicked off in Bishkek. The meeting was opened by the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, Rayimberdi Duishenbiev, reports Sputnik Kyrgyzstan.
This year Kyrgyzstan is chairing the CSTO. The meeting is attended by the heads of the defense departments of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan, as well as representatives of the CSTO Secretariat.
The meeting participants will discuss issues of organizing joint actions to reduce tensions on the Tajik-Afghan border, consider a number of documents, in particular, on the preparation of government structures and forces and means of the collective security system for the next year, a consultation plan on foreign policy, security and defense issues.
It is also planned to sign 11 decisions, including on the material and technical support of the CSTO Collective Forces.
- Guest Recipe: Saghi Bourma (rolled pastry with walnuts)
- Goethe, Poetry and Truth Honored at Weimar Ceremony
- Another prequel of "Game of Thrones" is eyeing a green light: Deadline
- Growing Interest in Armenian Art at Tufts
- Asdghig ‘Starrie’ Alemian, One of Last Armenian Genocide Survivors in Massachusetts, Dies
- Tuchel: Neymar to play during PSG's upcoming match
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Medvedev on birthday
- Today is World First Aid Day
- Russia's Lavrov says war in Syria has ended
- "Star” of Martiros Saryan installed in Rostov, Russia
- Tension in Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Arsene Wenger taking up technical role with FIFA
- On September 16-18 the air temperature will gradually go up by 4-5 degrees
- Trump willing to meet again with North Korea’s Kim
- Armenians in Berlin
- Iris Karayan: ‘My Work Looks at Memory and Reenactment’
- Rex Kalamian Turns Laser Focus on NBA’s LA Clippers
- Teens are anxious, depressed after spending more than 3 hours per day on social media
- Armenia’s Victory over Bosnia and Herzegovina Brings Its Soccer Team Back to Third Horizontal (video)
- Dr. Taner Akçam to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Today is Mid-Autumn Festival Day in China
- Tigran Mansuryan’s movie soundtracks performed on composer’s 80th birthday
- Oreo cake recipe
- Tickets for Armenia-Finland Euro qualifiers fixture go on sale
- Verdict on on Robert Kocharyan's restraint to be announced on September 17