Iran sees no prospects for negotiations with the US
Tehran currently does not see prospects for negotiations with the United States, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Abbas Mousavi said.
"At the moment, we see no prospects for negotiations with the United States," he said during the briefing, adding that Tehran does not currently have any reason to negotiate with any of the US government officials.
He noted that Tehran needs to wait for other conditions and follow the further development of the situation.
Over the past month, the situation in relations between the United States and Iran has deteriorated significantly. The US authorities have imposed tough sanctions against key areas of the Iranian economy and continue to increase sanctions pressure.
Washington’s stated goal is to “change the behavior” of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The United States also declared the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a terrorist organization.
In response, Iran recognized the Central Command of the US Armed Forces (CENTCOM) as a terrorist organization, and the United States itself was "the state sponsor of terrorism."
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)