EAEU opens new opportunities for businesses and economies of member states – Armenian PM
Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan delivered remarks during the session of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council which launched today in the capital of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, Kazinform reports.
In his remarks the Armenian PM said it’s a great honor for him to chair the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council.
“I want to state that the Eurasian Economic Union is gradually developing by opening new opportunities for the businesses and economies of our countries”, he said.
Pashinyan added that the circle of the EAEU’s international partners is also expanding. “The free trade agreement with Iran will soon enter into force, information exchange contracts have already been signed with China, Vietnam, intensive talks are underway with Singapore, Egypt and Serbia. I hope these talks will lead to concrete results by opening new opportunities for the businesses and economies of our states”, the Armenian PM said.
He once again highlighted the role of first President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev in the creation of this integration project. “25 years ago Nursultan Nazarbayev proposed the idea of the Eurasian integration, and it turned into a reality 5 years ago. The Armenian government’s goal is to work on the future development of the Eurasian Economic Union, make it more effective and attractive for our international partners. I am confident that our decisions today will contribute to the development”, PM Nikol Pashinyan said.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says