OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs urges parties to Karabakh conflict to minimize talking rhetoric
Co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk held separate and joint meetings with the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan, Zohrab Mnatskanyan and Elmar Mammadyarov, the mediators of the OSCE Minsk Group said in a statement.
Co-chairs at the meetings were joined by the personal representative of the OSCE Chair-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk. They also met with OSCE Secretary General Thomas Greminger, OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Slovakian Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak, and senior United Nations officials.
The co-chairs informed both ministers of their activities after a joint meeting in Washington in June, including recent consultations in Paris and Geneva on humanitarian issues and security aspects in the Karabakh conflict.
The co-chairs noted the positive results of the parties' efforts to minimize violence in the summer, including the use of existing direct channels of communication, and expressed deep regret over the recent fatal incident.
The co-chairs and ministers continued to discuss additional measures to reduce tensions and maintain an atmosphere conducive to peace and conducive to substantive negotiations. Referring to their statement of March 9, the co-chairs called on the parties to minimize the use of rhetoric that undermines or determines the outcome of the negotiations.
The co-chairs intend to visit the region in the near future.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)