OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan contact line in the direction of Talish
On February 13, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh, the OSCE Mission will conduct a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, to the east of Talish village of the Martakert region, the foreign ministry reports.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring will be conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- We will try to justify the hopes of OSCE Secretary General over NK conflict settlement – Maria Zakharova
- Tekeyan Boston Chapter Organizing Activities, Welcomes New Members
- Politicizing Sexual Orientation in Armenia
- Kazakhstan Parliament ratified FTA agreement of EAEU and Iran
- Ben Affleck to star in and direct WWII movie "Ghost Army"
- Air temperature to go up by 5-6 degrees
- The Bizarre Existentialism of Santiago Nazarian
- Armenian military representatives take part at CSTO meeting in Moscow
- A Response to the Recent Upset at Yerevan’s Opera House in the Armenian Republic
- Cabinet approves 2018 state budget performance annual report
- Joe Biden to run for US president in 2020
- Thank you, we leave the hall: Prosperous Armenia faction MPs
- "Sabre Dance" from "Gayane" ballet was performed at the reception in honor of Putin and Kim Jong-un
- Armen Sarkissian hosted Dutch Ambassador
- Today is World Malaria Day
- Iran announced intention to continue selling oil despite US sanctions
- Russian military representatives in Armenia for partnership meeting
- Birthday on April 24 makes an Armenian feel responsible for smth bigger than himself – Alexis Ohanian
- Pashinyan urges to change whole policy in culture sector
- Inexorable March of Genocide Recognition
- First ever living donor liver transplant surgery in Armenia's history completed successfully
- Netherlands hosts Armenian Genocide commemoration events
- On interaction and interrelation of the Armenian Genocide and Artsakh Issue: David Babayan
- Armenian, Belarusian 2019 bilateral military cooperation plan approved
- Wreaths and flowers were laid in Moscow in memory of the Armenian Genocide victims