Interesting events dedicated to Armenia to be held in Egypt
On December 24, the Department of Armenian-Egyptian Business Association held a meeting with the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the RA Baha El Desuki .
In the course of the meeting, the members of the Association discussed issues related to Armenia's and Egypt's economic relations, trade, tourism and investment, as well as ideas aimed at improving and developing bilateral economic relations.
In his speech, Baha El Desuki presented the programs that the embassy is going to implement in the coming year. One of them is holding a week of Egyptian culture in Armenia, which will promote strengthening of cultural ties between the two countries. In October of the next year Armenia will participate in the "Return to the Roots" event to be organized in Egypt, which will be attended by Armenians, Greeks and Cypriots, who have migrated from Egypt for years.
The event will last for a week and will be organized under the auspices of the Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.
In an interview with HAY DZAYN, Eduard Manukyan, President of the Armenian-Egyptian Business Association, said that a 1.30-hour documentary will be screened within the framework of the "Return to the Roots" event.
The film will be screened by Armenians who have migrated from Egypt and have been settled down in other countries.
- Armenian cuisine: kutap
- ‘Roupen Herian: Rescuer of Armenian Orphans’ Program Hosted by Tekeyan Cultural Association Metro Los Angeles Chapter
- In Yerevan In the daytime of January 23, 24, 27 no precipitation is predicted
- Ararat Mirzoyan received Piotr Świtalski
- Elevators production to be set up in Kotayk region
- Director Johnny Kevorkian Releases ‘Await Further Instructions,’ Talks about Biggest Influences
- Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Meet Again
- Pashinyan commented on his meeting with Aliyev (live)
- US, Iran and Turkey use the Armenian factor to weaken Russia's position in the Caucasus
- Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hit Turkey
- Putin’s schedule for January 25 does not include meeting with Pashinyan yet: Peskov
- In Search of Leonard, My Martyred Ancestor
- Eiffel Tower opened for visitors after a snowfall
- Symbolism and Realism in the Karabakh Issue
- We should shake Lukashenko's outstretched hand
- US Senator condemning the Armenian Genocide to compete for presidency
- Human Rights Defender offered proposals to the servicemen on affordable housing conditions
- Naira Zohrabyan received a proposal from the EU: "Zhamanak"
- Pashinyan held an informal meeting with Aliyev in Davos
- Italian Tenor Alessandro Safina Announces US Tour in April Featuring Victor Espinola and Forbidden Saints
- Air temperature to go up by 5-7 degrees
- Manvel Grigoryan arrested: he was transferred to “Yerevan-Kentron” prison
- Daron Malakian's Scars On Broadway unveil U.S. tour dates
- Structure of the Armenian government to change within a month
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup