The first in the history Talysh library to open in YSU
The first Talysh library in history will open in the Yerevan State University (YSU) in the near future. According to Viburnum, in an interview with Talysh Television OTV, this was declared by Talysh public and political figure Zahiraddin Ibrahimi.
The Talysh activist, in response to the question about the 3rd International Conference on Talysh Studies, which was held in late May in Yerevan, replied that the prominent Talysh thinker and scientist Ali Rafigi living in France said in his speech that will acquire books relating to the history, culture and language of the Talysh people and donate the YSU so that the first Talysh library in the world will be opened in Armenia, at Yerevan State University.
Note that the statement of Ibrahimi caused a great public response among Internet users; both among Talyshs and Azerbaijanis.
- Масленица Обретения Креста на горе Вараг
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day