Yerevan to host World Robot Olympiad national round
Ayb Educational Foundation invites you to participate in the most interesting robotics event of the year.
On June 23, at 15:00 at the Yerevan Expo Center (Mergelyan Institute), the national round of World Robot Olympiad will be held. 11 teams will gather with the slogan to build smart cities and will compete with their robots for the victory.
"A smart city" - this is the topic of the 16th World Robot Olympiad.
This year, 27,000 teams from more than 65 countries will take part in the WRO. 11 teams will participate in our national round, 10 teams from Yerevan, 1 from Aragatsotn Region.
World Robot Olympiad (WRO) is one of Ayb Educational Foundation's programs. It is a science, technology and education project that unites young people around the world with the goal of developing their creativity, design and problem solving skills through educational competitions.
- On September 22-23 the air temperature will gradually go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenian Nuclear Power Plant can smoothly operate until 2026, says Russian expert
- FIDE World Cup 2019: Aronian to play against Vietnam’s Lê Quang Liêm
- George R.R. Martin confirms HBO Targaryen show
- Otyan as political satirist
- Top 5 high-calorie but healthy snacks
- Today is Smiley Emoticons Day
- Brain needs lot of time to recover from alcohol
- Today is 150th anniversary of the birth of Armenian satirist writer Yervand Otyan
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan
- Iranian leader calls attack on Saudi refineries warning from Yemenis