Three mysterious fires in one day: accident or what?
It is the third day, the whole world, with bated breath, has been following the news from the capital of France. It is unlikely that there will be an adequate person on the planet, especially a believer Christian who would not have been hurt by the destruction that followed the terrible fire in the Cathedral of Notre-Dame of Paris. We pray that this destruction will not become irreversible and may the Lord be merciful to the saints of the Catholic Church, which is at the same time the unique heritage of world culture.
The latest news from Paris, however, is encouraging. Already more than seven hundred million euros for donations for the reconstruction of the cathedral have been collected. Moreover, President Emmanuel Macron assured that the restoration work would be completed in 5 years, after which Notre-Dame de Paris would be even more magnificent and beautiful.
And yet, what happened? Was this horrible fire accidental? Today, many are looking for mystical notes in what happened, according to others, not otherworldly forces stand behind this tragedy, but quite specific people. There are those who consider the cause of the fire to be the negligence of the workers who repaired the cathedral - by the way, today this version is considered by the French special services as the main one. And only a few paid attention to one truly mystical coincidence: on the same day, April 15, literally at the same time, two other sanctuaries located in different parts of the planet became victims of the inexorable fire.
In the city of Lyubotin, Kharkiv region, the St. Nicholas Church of the branch of the Russian Orthodox Church completely burned down. Icons, books, church utensils were destroyed in the fire. Thank God at the time there were no visitors in the temple. According to preliminary information, the cause of the incident was arson. This, however, has become a familiar phenomenon after the church split in Ukraine.
Finally, the third fire of the day occurred in the unofficial capital of several religions — holy Jerusalem, more precisely, in the Al-Aqsa mosque, which is considered the third shrine in Islam. There were no serious damage, and the fire was quickly extinguished.
Were all these terrible events that happened on the same day a coincidence, or did a mysterious criminal conspiracy take place? Fans of conspiracy theory will lead dozens of arguments in favor of the second version. I believe that the cause of the mysterious fires should be sought much deeper - in a duel that has been going on since the emergence of human life on Earth and every day becomes more fierce. In the struggle between good and evil, between the spiritual and the worldly, between love and hate, morality and licentiousness, humility and pride. And the answer to the question "why?" lies on the surface - it can easily be found in the most widely read book on the planet called Holy Bible.
- Knights & Daughters of Vartan Announce Essay Contest Winners In Conjunction with Times Square Commemoration NEW 41 MINUTES AGO
- Today is Armenian outstanding writer Daniel Varoujan's birthday
- Today is Holy Saturday, Eve of Feast of the Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ or the Easter Feast, Candlelight Divine Liturgy
- Armenia's Levon Aronian gears up for Grenke Chess Classic
- Easter kulich recipe
- Economic growth in Armenia in 2019 will be 5.3% with support of investments
- Vatican displays Holy Stairs for first time in 300 years
- Armenian modern rock has "blown" Tashkent stages
- Shadows of big politics
- Air temperature to go down by 5-7 degrees
- Macron approval rating increases after Notre Dame fire
- Recipe Corner: Lemon Curd with Fresh Summer Berries in a Phyllo Cup
- Farewell: Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Russian Argumenty i Fakty edition devoted an article to legendary Soviet intelligence officers Gevork and Gohar Vardanyans
- Fresno Premiere of the Film “Singing in Exile” Featuring Paris-based Musicians Aram and Virginia Kerovpyan
- Vice Speaker of Parliament rules out political persecution against any official under their leadership
- Armenian church Zvartnots in bas-reliefs of French Sainte-Chapelle
- Russian border guards apprehend Turkish citizen for illegally crossing Armenia-Turkey border
- French lawmaker Philippe Folliot received death threats over Armenian Genocide
- Stonehenge: DNA reveals origin of builders
- Matvienko: leaders of Russia and Armenia will meet on May 29 within EEU
- Karabakh should participate in negotiations but at this stage I cannot imagine it: Samvel Babayan
- Refugee family provided with rent compensation by Artsakh Human Rights Defender's intervention
- G20 summit in Osaka to speed up solution of global economic issues — ambassador
- Today is Good Friday