XVII Session of EEU Inter-Governmental Council kicks off in Yerevan, Armenia
The XVII Session of the Eurasian Economic Union’s (EEU) Inter-Governmental Council has kicked off in Yerevan, Armenia.
Prime Ministers of EEU members Muhammetkaliy Abulgaziyev of Kyrgyzstan, Sergei Rumas of Belarus, Dmitry Medvedev of Russia, Askar Mamin of Kazakhstan have arrived to the Armenian capital for the sitting.
Eurasian Economic Commission Chairman of the Board Tigran Sargsyan is also in attendance.
Armenia, which has assumed the presidency of the EEU in 2019, will be represented at the session by Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
Topics of discussion at the meeting will include the development of integration processed, strengthening of the union, development of single markets and development of sectoral cooperation directions.
The EEU digital agenda is expected to draw particular attention. Prospects of developing online trade will also be discussed.
Armenia is a member of the EEU since 2015.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)