ADL Shirak regional office commemorated 30th anniversary of earthquake by book publishing
The city of Gyumri was heavily damaged by the devastating earthquake of 1988. ADL Shirak regional office was in charge of addressing the 30th anniversary of the disaster, which was performed by publication of Gyumri literary critic, poet Sergey Kurazyan's "Hidden threats and challenges".
This was initiated by the Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council Vartan Nazirian, who took over the book's sponsorship and organized its presentation.
The presentation took place on December 28, 2018 at ADL Shirak regional office.
Members of the Shirak Regional Council and the Panos Terlemezyan Youth Club, supporters, writers and poets of the region, ShSU lecturers, school teachers, architects, relatives of the author came to commemorate the earthquake victims, also, to congratulate the author on book presentation.
Author: Nune Galoyan
Translation: Lusine Melkonyan
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali NEW 54 MINUTES AGO
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
- President Sarkissian visits Megerian Carpet in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Layered Middle Eastern Mazza (or Salad)
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Mkhitaryan meets with Armenian community in LA
- Iranian military aircraft spotted at Hama Airbase in Syria
- I wish 'Golden Apricot' further rotting: David Sahakyants
- Wetting is not mandatory, therefore, the authorities agreed to abandon this idea: Arpine Hovhannisyan
- Daron Acemoglu named MIT Institute Professor
- Arshak Chopanyan's activities as an ADL member
- Swiss scientists predict climate similar to Tashkent for Yerevan in 30 years
- Erdogan announced sending 100 people to Russia for learning how to work with S-400
- Armenian team won 5 medals at International Physics Olympiad
- EU foreign ministers to discuss situation around Iran
- 152 demonstrators detained in Paris