ADL Shirak regional office commemorated 30th anniversary of earthquake by book publishing
The city of Gyumri was heavily damaged by the devastating earthquake of 1988. ADL Shirak regional office was in charge of addressing the 30th anniversary of the disaster, which was performed by publication of Gyumri literary critic, poet Sergey Kurazyan's "Hidden threats and challenges".
This was initiated by the Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council Vartan Nazirian, who took over the book's sponsorship and organized its presentation.
The presentation took place on December 28, 2018 at ADL Shirak regional office.
Members of the Shirak Regional Council and the Panos Terlemezyan Youth Club, supporters, writers and poets of the region, ShSU lecturers, school teachers, architects, relatives of the author came to commemorate the earthquake victims, also, to congratulate the author on book presentation.
Author: Nune Galoyan
Translation: Lusine Melkonyan
- World’s leading experts to discuss Armenia’s economy development prospects in Yerevan
- VEM Ensemble to Perform at Holy Trinity Armenian Church on March 31
- Eurimages to provide €140 000 to Armenian-German co-production Aurora's Sunrise
- Armenia participated in Leipzig annual book fair
- FM introduced RA approaches on Artsakh conflict peaceful settlement to Armed Forces leadership
- Date and place of Pashinyan-Aliyev meeting may take place on March 29
- Armenia-Finland match to be served by referees from Montenegro
- Extraordinary session of the Government started
- Recipe Corner: Beef and Bean Enchiladas
- Bako Sahakyan convened consultation with heads of regional administrations
- Ara Khatchadourian Tackles Mountains, Life and Obstacles
- President Sahakyan chaired the meeting of the NKR Cabinet of Ministers
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan handed over his Arsenal shirt to the President Sarkissian
- Erdogan proposed to change Hagia Sophia status to mosque
- Operative meeting of RA Armed Forces leadership has kicked off
- Government to convene extraordinary session today
- Congress considers Trump's impeachment
- There has been no Trump-Moscow collusion: investigation
- Nikol Pashinyan to hold closed working meeting at defense ministry
- Kim Jong-un may visit Russia in the near future
- Serbia refused to join NATO
- Stoltenberg noted progress of Georgia in NATO integration process
- Today is the birthday of Archbishop Sebouh Chouldjian
- New Turkey-Iran-Qatar axis is rising in Middle East, and it has Saudi Arabia furious
- Jailed Turkish Novelist, Journalist Ahmet Altan Releases I Will Never See the World Again