David Babayan: Military exercises in Azerbaijan prove fascist essence of this country
Holding of large-scale military exercises in Azerbaijan once again proves that we are dealing with a fascist country, Spokesperson for the Artsakh Republic president Davit Babayan told Armenian News - NEWS.am, noting that the press secretary of the Armenian Defense Ministry Artsrun Hovhannisyan gave a detailed assessment of the announced exercises of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
According to Babayan, over the past period, indeed, there has been a drop in tension on the contact line between the Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces.
“Yes, this is a fact, but we must review the situation not only from this point of view," Babayab said, noting that it is necessary to examine how many military exercises Azerbaijan held in 2018." Artsakh and Armenia are naturally the target of the announced large-scale exercises. That is, we are really dealing with a fascist and Nazi country, which did not abandon its perfidious, inhuman plans. We are not going to be scared, we will continue to develop and strengthen our country, increase the combat capability of our army, and conduct correct geopolitics. This is the key to resisting such aggression, ”Babayan said.
From 11 to 15 March 2019, Azerbaijan’s army is planning large-scale military drills of an offensive nature. However, within the scope of the document signed in Vienna, the participating countries have not been notified about this. Spokesman of the Ministry of Defense Artsrun Hovhannisyan has issued a statement on this on his Facebook page, assuming that the military drills have been organized in the context of the Pashinyan-Aliyev meeting and is an attempt for pressure.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)