Google offered to sponsor entry tickets to WCIT 2019 for 15 deserving Armenian students
Google has graciously offered to sponsor entry tickets to WCIT 2019 for 15 deserving Armenian students. Alexander Yesayan, WCIT 2019 Organizing Committee President and chairman of the Union of Advanced Technology Enterprises (UATE) welcomed Google’s step, and pledged to match this commitment, bringing the total number of WCIT 2019 admissions awarded to students 30.
The tickets will be awarded to the first 30 qualified applicants. On October 3 at 9AM, the WCIT 2019 Facebook page will announce the application, where applicants will be asked to give their name, last name, and other information and attach a passport copy and proof of current enrollment in school.
“UATE truly appreciates the importance of education and industry exposure for preparing Armenia’s next generation of tech professionals. Previously, the WCIT 2019 organizing committee awarded 100 free tickets to the best students of Armenian universities that specialize in IT, Engineering and Natural Sciences,” said UATE Chair Alexander Yesayan.
Lecturers, students, and academics have exclusive opportunities for participation in WCIT 2019.
Mr. Yesayan was personally on sight at the Demirchyan Complex to oversee the final preparations for WCIT 2019. Images from the venue are available on the WCIT 2019 Flickr account.
WCIT 2019 will be held in Yerevan on October 6-9, 2019. The Congress is hosted by Armenia with the support and under the high patronage of the Government of the Republic of Armenia. The World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) was established by the World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA). Its main organizing body is the Union of Advanced Technology Enterprises (UATE).
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says