Summer conscription launched in Armenia
On the eve, on July 1, the summer recruitment of the army in 2019 started in Armenia. Today, the first conscripts set out for compulsory military service, the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Armenia reports.
In order to familiarize himself with on-site work, Lieutenant-General Artak Davtyan, Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces, visited the Central Assembly Point of the RA Ministry of Defense.
Artak Davtyan got acquainted with the conditions created for organizing the call at the assembly point, and the procedure for conducting medical examination of draftees.
Lieutenant-General Artak Davtyan also met with the parents of recruits, inquired about their expectations and attitudes, and thanked them for bringing up the patriots.
Recall that in order to ensure the transparency and legality of the process of conducting the summer conscription of 2019, as well as to promptly address the issues raised in the statements and complaints of citizens, a commission was created by order of the Armenian Defense Minister.
- Zareh Sinanyan met with Abel Aghanbekyan, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- On July 26-27 the air temperature will go down by 3-4 degrees
- Britain weighs response to Iran Gulf crisis with few good options
- Most harmful to tooth enamel drinks named
- Discovering Armenia: Surp Astvatsatsin Church of Karbi (photos)
- EU pledges "multi-million support" to help revamp Armenia's judiciary
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Cavusoglu says Turkey is ready for new operation in Syria
- Increased danger level declared in France due to heat
- Ambassador Świtalski reaffirms EU’s position on NK conflict settlement
- Shot fired from Azerbaijani side in Nakhchivan section was not targeted: Armenia Defense Minister
- Zelensky's party set for big win in parliamentary elections
- Armenia must continue efforts for visa-free regime with EU: Switalski
- Iranian Foreign Minister calls US sanctions economic terrorism
- Armenia expects first Russian Su-30 fighters in late 2019 or early 2020
- New birthday photos of Prince George
- President of Artsakh attends final of international sport dance contest-festival in Stepanakert
- Artsakh is part of ancient Armenia: Ukrainian journalist on his journey
- Tigran Avinyan met with Armenian community in Boston
- 8 injured after lightning strike at Florida beach:
- Today is International Boxing Day
- Shinzo Abe intends to sign peace treaty with Russia while in office
- Nikol Pashinyan partakes in MOD graduates' graduation ceremony (live)
- World is changing rapidly, those who do not notice it, will be late: Armen Sarkissian visits Vanadzor Technology Center
- Eve of the Fast of Transfiguration