NOC of Armenia receives Tokyo 2020 official invitation
The National Olympic Committee of Armenia has received the official invitation of Tokyo 2020 for participation.
It is signed by IOC President Thomas Bach.
The 32nd Summer Olympic Games will be held from July 24 to August 9, 2020.
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg
- Iran warns U.S. against seizing Grace 1 oil tanker
- Study reveals over third of children and adolescents are passive smokers
- Danish PM hopes Trump ‘isn’t serious’ about buying Greenland: NYP
- Scientists on possible consequences of large-scale nuclear war
- Improvement of military positions is constant process: Armenia MOD
- Best food to lower high blood pressure
- Chinari village can no longer be fired at from Azerbaijan: Ararat Mirzoyan
- Messi completely recovered from calf injury
- Hidden Painting Under da Vinci Masterpiece Revealed with New Imaging
- Armenian president congratulates Afghan counterpart, people on Independence Day
- April four-day war hero Adam Sahakyan would turn 23 today
- Today is World Humanitarian Day
- Vahagn Davtyan won gold at Open Israeli Championship
- Over 1.7 Mln People Joined Sunday’s Demonstration in Hong Kong
- Levon Aronian played draw at Sinkfield Cup
- Today is World Photography Day
- Armenia government to allocate additional 2.1bn drams for army
- Armenia most popular foreign destination among Russians
- SOAD bassist still hopes the band will make new records
- Catholicos of All Armenians Vazgen and Yerevan Radio