There is a public demand for Armenia-Artsakh strategic alliance establishment: Ashot Ghulyan
The Armenia-Artsakh Strategic Alliance Forum was held in Stepanakert, the capital of Artsakh. Issues of raising the legal-contractual relations between Armenia and Artsakh to a new level were on the agenda.
An interesting discussion took place, but at the same time there was anxiety whether this step would not allow Azerbaijan to go to extensive aggression against Artsakh. Ashot Ghulyan, the Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh, said the following in conversation with HAY DZAYN.
"I believe we need to calculate all the steps, but we cannot sit and wait for the others or see what the opponent does".
Ashot Ghulyan also noted: "The enemy does not accept our modest behavior rightfully long ago", and, according to him, the Armenian side's steps are in line with the international community's approach.
See the full interview in the video below:
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters