There is a public demand for Armenia-Artsakh strategic alliance establishment: Ashot Ghulyan
The Armenia-Artsakh Strategic Alliance Forum was held in Stepanakert, the capital of Artsakh. Issues of raising the legal-contractual relations between Armenia and Artsakh to a new level were on the agenda.
An interesting discussion took place, but at the same time there was anxiety whether this step would not allow Azerbaijan to go to extensive aggression against Artsakh. Ashot Ghulyan, the Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh, said the following in conversation with HAY DZAYN.
"I believe we need to calculate all the steps, but we cannot sit and wait for the others or see what the opponent does".
Ashot Ghulyan also noted: "The enemy does not accept our modest behavior rightfully long ago", and, according to him, the Armenian side's steps are in line with the international community's approach.
See the full interview in the video below:
- Масленица Обретения Креста на горе Вараг
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day