Double tax treaty to be signed during Armenia PM's visit to Singapore
During its session today, the Government of Armenia approved the proposal for the signing of the treaty “On ruling out double taxation and preventing avoidance of payment of taxes between the Government of the Republic of Armenia and the Government of the Republic of Singapore”.
The proposal was presented by Minister of Finance Atom Janjughazyan, who stated that Armenia has signed similar agreements with 46 countries.
“This treaty is scheduled to be signed in the period between July 7 and 9, that is, during the visit of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to Singapore,” Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan informed.
Armenia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Zohrab Mnatsakanyan said he would like to congratulate and extend thanks to the Minister of Finance and other colleagues for holding and ending the negotiations successfully.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)