Double tax treaty to be signed during Armenia PM's visit to Singapore
During its session today, the Government of Armenia approved the proposal for the signing of the treaty “On ruling out double taxation and preventing avoidance of payment of taxes between the Government of the Republic of Armenia and the Government of the Republic of Singapore”.
The proposal was presented by Minister of Finance Atom Janjughazyan, who stated that Armenia has signed similar agreements with 46 countries.
“This treaty is scheduled to be signed in the period between July 7 and 9, that is, during the visit of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to Singapore,” Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan informed.
Armenia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Zohrab Mnatsakanyan said he would like to congratulate and extend thanks to the Minister of Finance and other colleagues for holding and ending the negotiations successfully.
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan
- Iranian leader calls attack on Saudi refineries warning from Yemenis
- Armenian FM hosted by Latvian President in Riga Castle
- Armenia’s Independence Day
- Valeriy Osipyan’s resignation not discussed at Security Council’s session: NA speaker
- No such thing: Armenia defense minister on chances of stepping down
- World Chess Cup: Armenia’s Aronian is in 1/8 finals
- Today Armenia celebrates Astronomy Day
- Today is outstanding Armenian astronomer Viktor Hambardzumyan's birthday
- Armenia Police Chief resigns
- Chicken fricassee recipe