Pashinyan, Modi hold meeting in New York City
Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a meeting in New York City within the framework of the UN General Assembly.
PM Pashinyan greeted his Indian counterpart and noted that the two countries and nations have strong historic ties which contain great potential for developing bilateral relations.
Pashinyan noted that Armenia attaches importance to partnership with India and is ready to continue coherent and active joint work in the direction of complete utilization of the existing potential.
PM Modi stated that he is happy on the occasion of his first meeting with the Armenian PM and to discuss issues relating to the Armenian-Indian relations. Modi said that the Armenia-India friendly ties are centuries-old and strong and India is interested in developing bilateral partnership.
Pashinyan and Modi discussed the prospects of enhancing economic, political, cultural and humanitarian ties between Armenia and India.
The sides exchanged views, particularly over the possibilities of cooperation in the film industry.
In the context of expanding commercial ties the parties addressed the issue of boosting contacts between business circles and organizing mutual visits. Pashinyan and Modi agreed to assist on governmental levels the exchange of business groups to encourage the development of bilateral economic partnership.
The prime ministers also exchanged views on the Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement and the issue of the Kashmir province.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)