School-wide Science Festival to be held in Armenia
The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of the Republic of Armenia reports that a school-wide science festival will be organized in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of the festival is to instill in young people of school age interest in research, development of group work skills, implementation of innovative programs and their presentation.
To participate in the festival of school science, individually or with research groups (up to 3 students), with the assistance of a supervisor and consultant, must implement the research program they have proposed during the school year, the results of which will be presented at the final stage of the festival. During the final phase, the research program presented by the students will be evaluated by a specialized commission. Participants who have overcome this stage will present their programs at the International Science and Engineering Fair in the United States in May 2020, with a prize pool of $ 5 million.
The programs presented must meet the following minimum requirements:
* put forward and implemented by high school students
* implemented within one academic year
* new and previously unrealized
Timeline of the school science festival:
* September 2019 - acceptance of applications
* October 2019 - discussion of programs, selection of a consultant
* October 2019 - March 2020 - implementation of programs
March 2020 - the final stage of the Science Festival
April 2020 - preparation and presentation of a package of programs for participation in the International Science and Technology Festival.
Applications can be sent to the email address email@example.com as the title of the letter indicate the school number. The deadline for applications is October 7, 2019.
- Growth in export of cucumbers from Armenia comprises 174% NEW 40 MINUTES AGO
- Armenia’s security chief steps down
- Armenian national futsal team begins training
- Aronian to face Matlakov at world cup
- Armenia’s Pashinyan holding major news conference in Vanadzor
- U.S. blames Iran for Saudi attacks, 'pretend' diplomacy: Reuters
- GIPHY founder Alex Chung arriving in Armenia for WCIT
- Erdogan says will discuss U.S. missile purchase with Trump
- Armenian FM kicks off official visit to Lithuania
- Armenia’s Arthur 'White Bear' Alexanyan to compete at world championship final with injury
- 5 daily activities necessary to maintain health
- Guest Recipe: Saghi Bourma (rolled pastry with walnuts)
- Goethe, Poetry and Truth Honored at Weimar Ceremony
- Another prequel of "Game of Thrones" is eyeing a green light: Deadline
- Growing Interest in Armenian Art at Tufts
- Asdghig ‘Starrie’ Alemian, One of Last Armenian Genocide Survivors in Massachusetts, Dies
- Tuchel: Neymar to play during PSG's upcoming match
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Medvedev on birthday
- Today is World First Aid Day
- Russia's Lavrov says war in Syria has ended
- "Star” of Martiros Saryan installed in Rostov, Russia
- Tension in Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Arsene Wenger taking up technical role with FIFA
- On September 16-18 the air temperature will gradually go up by 4-5 degrees
- Trump willing to meet again with North Korea’s Kim