Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
Kim Kardashian continues to share impressions from her recent visit to the homeland, Armenia.
On October 8, the world-famous American Armenian TV star had visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in capital city Yerevan, with her sister Kourtney Kardashian and her children.
She had placed red roses at the monument in memory of the victims of this tragedy.
Kim’s tour of the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute also had left a deep impression in her, and she wrote on her Instagram that it was “extremely emotional.”
“I can’t believe with all of the photos from the massacres and published literature during this time that people still try to deny this ever happened,” she added. “We will never forget that 1.5 million Armenians were murdered.”
Kim Kardashian had come to Armenia to attend and address at the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2019.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)