Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission discusses deepening of partnership in a number of spheres
The 16th session of Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission took place in Tehran, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Mher Grigoryan and Energy Minister of Iran Reza Ardakanian.
As ARMENPRESS was informed from the Office of the Prime Minister of Armenia, in his speech Mher Grigoryan thanked the Iranian side for organizing the session of the intergovernmental commission and for the warm reception of the Armenia delegation.
Deputy PM Grigoryan noted that the current high level of the Armenian-Iranian relations based on mutual confidence and friendly traditions will foster the deepening of cooperation. The Deputy PM noted that the 16 session is the 1st following the ratification by the two states of the interim agreement on free trade zone between Iran and the EAEU. He said that the session is a good opportunity to discuss the opportunities for developing bilateral and multilateral trade in the sidelines of the agreement.
During the session the members of the commission discussed the issue of deepening the cooperation in the spheres of mutual interest and referred to the opportunities of developing cooperation in the spheres of energy, environment protection, transport, trade and economy, education and science.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)