Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission discusses deepening of partnership in a number of spheres
The 16th session of Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission took place in Tehran, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Mher Grigoryan and Energy Minister of Iran Reza Ardakanian.
As ARMENPRESS was informed from the Office of the Prime Minister of Armenia, in his speech Mher Grigoryan thanked the Iranian side for organizing the session of the intergovernmental commission and for the warm reception of the Armenia delegation.
Deputy PM Grigoryan noted that the current high level of the Armenian-Iranian relations based on mutual confidence and friendly traditions will foster the deepening of cooperation. The Deputy PM noted that the 16 session is the 1st following the ratification by the two states of the interim agreement on free trade zone between Iran and the EAEU. He said that the session is a good opportunity to discuss the opportunities for developing bilateral and multilateral trade in the sidelines of the agreement.
During the session the members of the commission discussed the issue of deepening the cooperation in the spheres of mutual interest and referred to the opportunities of developing cooperation in the spheres of energy, environment protection, transport, trade and economy, education and science.
- Aronian to face Matlakov at world cup NEW 44 MINUTES AGO
- U.S. blames Iran for Saudi attacks, 'pretend' diplomacy: Reuters
- GIPHY founder Alex Chung arriving in Armenia for WCIT
- Erdogan says will discuss U.S. missile purchase with Trump
- Armenian FM kicks off official visit to Lithuania
- Armenia’s Arthur 'White Bear' Alexanyan to compete at world championship final with injury
- 5 daily activities necessary to maintain health
- Guest Recipe: Saghi Bourma (rolled pastry with walnuts)
- Goethe, Poetry and Truth Honored at Weimar Ceremony
- Another prequel of "Game of Thrones" is eyeing a green light: Deadline
- Growing Interest in Armenian Art at Tufts
- Asdghig ‘Starrie’ Alemian, One of Last Armenian Genocide Survivors in Massachusetts, Dies
- Tuchel: Neymar to play during PSG's upcoming match
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Medvedev on birthday
- Today is World First Aid Day
- Russia's Lavrov says war in Syria has ended
- "Star” of Martiros Saryan installed in Rostov, Russia
- Tension in Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Arsene Wenger taking up technical role with FIFA
- On September 16-18 the air temperature will gradually go up by 4-5 degrees
- Trump willing to meet again with North Korea’s Kim
- Armenians in Berlin
- Iris Karayan: ‘My Work Looks at Memory and Reenactment’
- Rex Kalamian Turns Laser Focus on NBA’s LA Clippers
- Teens are anxious, depressed after spending more than 3 hours per day on social media