Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission discusses deepening of partnership in a number of spheres
The 16th session of Armenia-Iran intergovernmental commission took place in Tehran, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Mher Grigoryan and Energy Minister of Iran Reza Ardakanian.
As ARMENPRESS was informed from the Office of the Prime Minister of Armenia, in his speech Mher Grigoryan thanked the Iranian side for organizing the session of the intergovernmental commission and for the warm reception of the Armenia delegation.
Deputy PM Grigoryan noted that the current high level of the Armenian-Iranian relations based on mutual confidence and friendly traditions will foster the deepening of cooperation. The Deputy PM noted that the 16 session is the 1st following the ratification by the two states of the interim agreement on free trade zone between Iran and the EAEU. He said that the session is a good opportunity to discuss the opportunities for developing bilateral and multilateral trade in the sidelines of the agreement.
During the session the members of the commission discussed the issue of deepening the cooperation in the spheres of mutual interest and referred to the opportunities of developing cooperation in the spheres of energy, environment protection, transport, trade and economy, education and science.
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
- President Sarkissian visits Megerian Carpet in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Layered Middle Eastern Mazza (or Salad)
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Mkhitaryan meets with Armenian community in LA
- Iranian military aircraft spotted at Hama Airbase in Syria
- I wish 'Golden Apricot' further rotting: David Sahakyants
- Wetting is not mandatory, therefore, the authorities agreed to abandon this idea: Arpine Hovhannisyan
- Daron Acemoglu named MIT Institute Professor
- Arshak Chopanyan's activities as an ADL member
- Swiss scientists predict climate similar to Tashkent for Yerevan in 30 years
- Erdogan announced sending 100 people to Russia for learning how to work with S-400
- Armenian team won 5 medals at International Physics Olympiad
- EU foreign ministers to discuss situation around Iran
- 152 demonstrators detained in Paris
- Today is Armenian renowned writer, literary critic Arshak Chobanian's birthday
- In separate regions short-term rain and thunderstorm is predicted
- Deputy Armenian PM traveling to New York for UN Political Forum
- Armenia’s Health Ministry calls to refrain from swimming in some areas of Lake Sevan
- 5 foods that accelerate aging study
- Turkey dollar bonds extend falls on U.S. sanction worries: Reuters
- 90 ceasefire violations by Azerbaijan registered in past week