16.7 % increase in passenger flow, as compared to July 2018
In July of the current year the two airports of the Republic of Armenia served 371,883 people in total, thus exceeding the indicator of the same month of 2018 by 16.7%.
As compared to July 2018, a 18.7 % increase in passenger flow was observed at Zvartnots International Airport of Yerevan in the 7th month of 2019. In July 2019 Zvartnots served 356,934 passengers against 300,674 of the past July.
As for Shirak Airport of Gyumri, this July it served 14,949 passengers, while this indicator was 17,898 in July 2018. Thus there has been a decrease of 16.5 %.
Since the beginning of the year passenger flow at the two airports of Armenia has been 1,692,494 people, which exceeds the indicator of the same period of the previous year by 11%.
In January-July 2019, at Zvartnots and Shirak airports there has also been recorded an increase of 7.7% in the number of takeoff-landings, as compared to the same period of the previous year.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)