11.7% increase in passenger flow, as compared to May 2018
In May of the current year the two airports of the Republic of Armenia served 243 016 people in total, thus exceeding the indicator of the same month of 2018 by 11.7%.
As compared to May 2018, a 13.7% increase in passenger flow was observed at “Zvartnots” International Airport of Yerevan in the 5th month of 2019. In May 2019 Zvartnots served 229 974 passengers against 202 289 of the past May.
As for Shirak Airport of Gyumri, this May it served 13 042 passengers, while this indicator was 15 325 in May 2018. Thus there has been a decrease of 14.9 %.
Since the beginning of the year passenger flow at the two airports of Armenia has been 1 038 617 people, which exceeds the indicator of the same period of the previous year by 8.7 %.
In January-May 2019, at Zvartnots and Shirak airports there has also been recorded an increase of 1.2 % in the number of takeoff-landings, ascompared to the same period of the previous year.
- Syrian army encircles militants, Turkish Army in southern Idlib NEW 8 MINUTES AGO
- World health report raises concerns about microplastics in drinking water: CBS news
- Artsakh’s Volunteer National Review disseminated at UN
- Fans to hold march ahead of FC Ararat-Armenia - Dudelange match
- New Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology opens in Armenia for clinical residents
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism