11.7% increase in passenger flow, as compared to May 2018
In May of the current year the two airports of the Republic of Armenia served 243 016 people in total, thus exceeding the indicator of the same month of 2018 by 11.7%.
As compared to May 2018, a 13.7% increase in passenger flow was observed at “Zvartnots” International Airport of Yerevan in the 5th month of 2019. In May 2019 Zvartnots served 229 974 passengers against 202 289 of the past May.
As for Shirak Airport of Gyumri, this May it served 13 042 passengers, while this indicator was 15 325 in May 2018. Thus there has been a decrease of 14.9 %.
Since the beginning of the year passenger flow at the two airports of Armenia has been 1 038 617 people, which exceeds the indicator of the same period of the previous year by 8.7 %.
In January-May 2019, at Zvartnots and Shirak airports there has also been recorded an increase of 1.2 % in the number of takeoff-landings, ascompared to the same period of the previous year.
- Масленица Обретения Креста на горе Вараг
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day