11.7% increase in passenger flow, as compared to May 2018
In May of the current year the two airports of the Republic of Armenia served 243 016 people in total, thus exceeding the indicator of the same month of 2018 by 11.7%.
As compared to May 2018, a 13.7% increase in passenger flow was observed at “Zvartnots” International Airport of Yerevan in the 5th month of 2019. In May 2019 Zvartnots served 229 974 passengers against 202 289 of the past May.
As for Shirak Airport of Gyumri, this May it served 13 042 passengers, while this indicator was 15 325 in May 2018. Thus there has been a decrease of 14.9 %.
Since the beginning of the year passenger flow at the two airports of Armenia has been 1 038 617 people, which exceeds the indicator of the same period of the previous year by 8.7 %.
In January-May 2019, at Zvartnots and Shirak airports there has also been recorded an increase of 1.2 % in the number of takeoff-landings, ascompared to the same period of the previous year.
- Kremlin: US yet to present proposals on Putin-Trump meeting at G20 summit NEW 54 MINUTES AGO
- EU may suspend non-visa for some countries
- Sudan says military council suspends decree on UN sites
- Large-scale military exercises were held in Artsakh
- Putin to meet with the leaders of Azerbaijan and Iran
- Artur Aleksanyan launched the Pan-Armenian Games
- European Games to be broadcast on IOC Channel for free
- G20 environment ministers agree to tackle marine plastic waste
- German lawmaker says Armenia is on right path to judicial reforms
- Pompeo considers military influence on Iran
- Bako Sahakyan dismisses Vardan Balayan as Defense Army deputy commander
- Today is World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- Catholicos of All Armenians received pilgrims of the Diocese of the Armenian Church of America
- Armen Sarkissian congratulated Iceland on National Day
- Today is Armenian chess player Tigran Petrosyan's birthday
- Komitas’ letters to Hovhannes Toumanian
- June trouble in Moldova
- Syrian Restaurants in Armenia: A Pinch of Home, A Taste of Exile
- First-ever Armenian-language TV station launches in Turkey
- Аwards ceremony for the winners of 2018/2019 season was held
- Exiled Turkish journalist reunited with family in Germany after 3 years
- Karabakh President visits Askeran, Martakert Regions
- Apple registers 7 Mac notebooks in Eurasian database
- Recipe Corner: Guest Recipe: Baked Spinach and Eggs (Havgitov Spanach)
- Everything you should know about proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle: Lidia Ayvazyan is the guest of Hay Dzayn Today