Joint action plan on tourism cooperation signed between Armenia and Russia
On April 4, Armenia Tourism Committee and the Federal Agency for Tourism of Russia signed the 2019-2021 joint action plan within the framework of the Armenian-Russian inter-governmental commission on economic cooperation, which was held in Moscow, Armenia’s ministry of economic development and investments informs.
The joint sction plan has been signed by Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Investments of Armenia - Albert Babayan, and Deputy Head of the Federal Agency for Tourism Alexey Konyushkov. The document is aimed at strengthening the friendly ties between the peoples of the two countries and contributing to the economic development and tourism potential growth.
Among the key goals of the action plan it is important to note the increase of tourism flows between Armenia and Russia, facilitating the procedures linked with tourist visits and establishing cooperation between the Armenian and Russian tour companies.
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK