Armenia deputy defense minister got introduced to pilot program for serving food to Karabakh military unit personnel
The Deputy Minister of Defense of Armenia, Gabriel Balayan, is on a working visit to the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic).
Accompanied by the Artsakh Defense Minister and Defense Army (DA) Commander Karen Abrahamyan, Balayan on Tuesday visited the DA military units where future junior officers of the Armed Forces of Armenia are undergoing training, the Artsakh Ministry of Defense informed Armenian News-NEWS.am.
The high-ranking guests inquired about the service conditions of these trainees, highlighted this particular format of cooperation with the DA, and responded to the questions posed by the staff.
Subsequently, Karen Abrahamyan familiarized Gabriel Balayan with the course of a pilot program—by the example of several military units of the Armed Forces of Armenia—for serving food to the personnel of a DA military unit.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)