Opponents of Pashinyan protest outside the EU in Yerevan
Members of the public organization "Adekvad", who oppose Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, are holding a protest action outside the office of the European Union delegation in Yerevan.
"Everything that happens in Armenia over the past year is mostly done with the sponsorship of this structure (EU delegation - Editor's note). Sponsorship is not only financial, but also moral, political, diplomatic, personnel. The process of overthrowing the constitutional order in Armenia was on the EU agenda, and this process began at least a year ago with the seizure of power, "one of its organizers, Artur Danielyan, said live on Facebook before the protest.
According to him, not only Pashinyan is to blame for this, but also those structures that sponsored this process.
The protesters attached posters with the slogans "Armenia under occupation", "Take back your puppets", "Are you happy now?", " Why so Soros" attached to the fence grid.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)