Opponents of Pashinyan protest outside the EU in Yerevan
Members of the public organization "Adekvad", who oppose Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, are holding a protest action outside the office of the European Union delegation in Yerevan.
"Everything that happens in Armenia over the past year is mostly done with the sponsorship of this structure (EU delegation - Editor's note). Sponsorship is not only financial, but also moral, political, diplomatic, personnel. The process of overthrowing the constitutional order in Armenia was on the EU agenda, and this process began at least a year ago with the seizure of power, "one of its organizers, Artur Danielyan, said live on Facebook before the protest.
According to him, not only Pashinyan is to blame for this, but also those structures that sponsored this process.
The protesters attached posters with the slogans "Armenia under occupation", "Take back your puppets", "Are you happy now?", " Why so Soros" attached to the fence grid.
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC