Iran, Armenia discuss energy cooperation
Iranian Deputy Energy Minister Homayoun Haeri and Armenian Deputy Prime Minister Mher Grigoryan discussed setting up grid for electricity transmission.
Grigoryan said that the preferential tariff agreement between Iran and the Eurasian Economic Union served as a suitable opportunity for developing bilateral and multilateral relations, IRNA reported.
During the meeting both sides underlined the importance of following up regional interaction in energy field.
Earlier, Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardakanian said the Eurasian Economic Union joint commission meeting will be held in the capital city of Tehran on June 30-July 2.
Ardakanian said that the Guardians Council will announce its acceptance of the enactment for Iran's membership to the Eurasian Economic Union soon, and that the Eurasian Economic Union joint economic commission meeting will be chaired by deputy prime minister of Armenia.
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK