Iran promised to drown American ships in the Persian Gulf
Tehran warned us aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf against erroneous actions. Otherwise, the ships will be sunk with the help of secret weapons, assure Iran.
Adviser to the commander of the Islamic revolutionary guard corps (IRGC) Morteza Korbani threatened the United States to “send to the bottom” of the Persian Gulf their aircraft carriers together in crews and aircraft if they “make their first mistake.” The word Korbani leads the TV channel Al-Mayadeen.
According to him, Iran can do this using “only two missiles, its new secret weapon.” What kind of weapon, he did not specify. “Wise Americans and experienced leaders will not allow extremist elements to go to war with Iran,” the adviser added.
In turn, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that the decision of the United States to send an additional 1.5 thousand troops to the Middle East “poses a threat to international peace.” The decision was made against the backdrop of growing tensions between the US and Iran. The US President noted that by sending additional forces, Washington wants to protect the military already located in the region.
“The Americans put forward such accusations to justify their hostile policy and provoke tension in the Persian Gulf,” the TV channel quotes Zarif.
Source: Free News Iran
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)