Iran has decided not to pay attention to US "oil bans"
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on national television that Iran continues to export its oil despite the US sanctions, Reuters reports.
According to him, the US desire to reduce Iranian oil exports "to zero" is a "wrong decision."
“In the coming months, the Americans themselves will see that we continue to export oil,” said Rouhani.
Earlier, US President Donald Trump extended the effect of the embargo on the supply of Iranian oil.
- Kremlin: US yet to present proposals on Putin-Trump meeting at G20 summit NEW 55 MINUTES AGO
- EU may suspend non-visa for some countries
- Sudan says military council suspends decree on UN sites
- Large-scale military exercises were held in Artsakh
- Putin to meet with the leaders of Azerbaijan and Iran
- Artur Aleksanyan launched the Pan-Armenian Games
- European Games to be broadcast on IOC Channel for free
- G20 environment ministers agree to tackle marine plastic waste
- German lawmaker says Armenia is on right path to judicial reforms
- Pompeo considers military influence on Iran
- Bako Sahakyan dismisses Vardan Balayan as Defense Army deputy commander
- Today is World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- Catholicos of All Armenians received pilgrims of the Diocese of the Armenian Church of America
- Armen Sarkissian congratulated Iceland on National Day
- Today is Armenian chess player Tigran Petrosyan's birthday
- Komitas’ letters to Hovhannes Toumanian
- June trouble in Moldova
- Syrian Restaurants in Armenia: A Pinch of Home, A Taste of Exile
- First-ever Armenian-language TV station launches in Turkey
- Аwards ceremony for the winners of 2018/2019 season was held
- Exiled Turkish journalist reunited with family in Germany after 3 years
- Karabakh President visits Askeran, Martakert Regions
- Apple registers 7 Mac notebooks in Eurasian database
- Recipe Corner: Guest Recipe: Baked Spinach and Eggs (Havgitov Spanach)
- Everything you should know about proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle: Lidia Ayvazyan is the guest of Hay Dzayn Today