Armenian Speaker of Parliament accepts Iranian counterpart’s invitation to visit Tehran
Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan on April 8 met with Speaker of Parliament of Iran Ali Larijani within the framework of the 140th session of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, the Armenian Parliament told Armenpress.
The Iranian Speaker of Parliament stated that there are brotherly ties between the two countries, the evidence of which was the recent official visit of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to Iran.
Ali Larijani congratulated Ararat Mirzoyan on his election as Speaker of Parliament and touched upon the parliamentary cooperation and boosting the economic ties between the two states.
In his turn the Armenian Speaker of Parliament stated that the friendly ties between Armenia and Iran are based on centuries-old historical-cultural ties and expressed confidence that the mutual partnership will develop also at the parliamentary level.
During the meeting the sides touched upon deepening the cooperation in high technologies, energy, financial and other sectors.
Ali Larijani invited Speaker Mirzoyan to visit Iran which was accepted by the latter with pleasure.
- Trump not taking back foreign aid; Armenia among countries to benefit
- 'Spanish Stonehenge' revealed: Daily Mail
- Trump announced new meeting with Kim Jong-un is possible
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank