Armenian Speaker of Parliament accepts Iranian counterpart’s invitation to visit Tehran
Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan on April 8 met with Speaker of Parliament of Iran Ali Larijani within the framework of the 140th session of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, the Armenian Parliament told Armenpress.
The Iranian Speaker of Parliament stated that there are brotherly ties between the two countries, the evidence of which was the recent official visit of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to Iran.
Ali Larijani congratulated Ararat Mirzoyan on his election as Speaker of Parliament and touched upon the parliamentary cooperation and boosting the economic ties between the two states.
In his turn the Armenian Speaker of Parliament stated that the friendly ties between Armenia and Iran are based on centuries-old historical-cultural ties and expressed confidence that the mutual partnership will develop also at the parliamentary level.
During the meeting the sides touched upon deepening the cooperation in high technologies, energy, financial and other sectors.
Ali Larijani invited Speaker Mirzoyan to visit Iran which was accepted by the latter with pleasure.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)