Israel intends to join trade agreement with EEU followiing Iran
Israel will soon enter the EEU free trade zone, RBC reports citing The Times of Israel newspaper.
According to the representative of the Ministry of Economy, the negotiations that have been going on since April of last year will lead to the signing of an agreement that provides for customs cooperation, the removal of trade barriers, the development of electronic commerce, the resolution of sanitary and epidemiological control issues.
In parallel, Iran is planning to sign a free trade agreement with the EEU. The Times of Israel indicates that we are talking about unrelated contracts. That is, a free trade regime with the member states of the EEU does not mean that Israel will have to agree to free trade with Iran.
At the same time in the office of the Israeli Prime Minister told reporters that the authorities of this country will continue economic pressure on Tehran, hoping for a change in the policy of the Islamic Republic.
Iran signed a temporary agreement on the creation of a free trade zone with the EEU last May. So far it provides for the creation of a dispute resolution mechanism. It was not mentioned about zeroing import duties.
In early February, Sergey Tsyb, First Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia, said that in addition to Israel and Iran, India, Egypt and Singapore may also sign free trade agreements with the EEU. They will join Vietnam, which signed the corresponding agreement in 2015.
- Recipe Corner: Spinach, Turkey and Rice Cobb Salad with Garlic Vinaigrette NEW 3 MINUTES AGO
- New Deputy Health Minister appointed
- I don't give hope the current situation will change for the better: Armenian FM on Armenia-Turkey relations
- Conference on Armenian Genocide was held in New Delhi
- “Test on the history of the Great Patriotic War” to be organized in Yerevan
- Bako Sahakyan met with Artsakh champions and prizewinners of the European Sambo Championship among Youth and Juniors
- Nikol Pashinyan visited Border Guard Troops Department of Armenia NSS
- Armenian Prime Minister participates in International Women's Entrepreneurship Forum (live)
- Stepantsminda-Larsi highway is open
- Armenian communities of Argentina, Uruguay demand justice
- We will try to justify the hopes of OSCE Secretary General over NK conflict settlement – Maria Zakharova
- Tekeyan Boston Chapter Organizing Activities, Welcomes New Members
- Politicizing Sexual Orientation in Armenia
- Kazakhstan Parliament ratified FTA agreement of EAEU and Iran
- Ben Affleck to star in and direct WWII movie "Ghost Army"
- Air temperature to go up by 5-6 degrees
- The Bizarre Existentialism of Santiago Nazarian
- Armenian military representatives take part at CSTO meeting in Moscow
- A Response to the Recent Upset at Yerevan’s Opera House in the Armenian Republic
- Cabinet approves 2018 state budget performance annual report
- Joe Biden to run for US president in 2020
- Thank you, we leave the hall: Prosperous Armenia faction MPs
- "Sabre Dance" from "Gayane" ballet was performed at the reception in honor of Putin and Kim Jong-un
- Armen Sarkissian hosted Dutch Ambassador
- Today is World Malaria Day