Japanese authorities leave ticket resellers “unemployed”
A law prohibiting the resale of tickets of sports events and concerts has come into force in Japan. Law violators will be fined 9.5 thousand dollars and may face up to one year imprisonment.
All tickets will be protected by QR codes and customer data.
The organizers of the 32nd Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 will check the identity of fans before letting them into sports venues.
The law will not affect the Tokyo 2020 invitations and free tickets. If a fan misses the event for some reason he may resell the ticket on the Tokyo 2020 organizer’s official website.
The Olympic Games will be held in Tokyo from July 24 to August 9, 2020. More than 12.000 athletes will perform in 33 sports.
- October 16 is the Armenian Press Day
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view