Government supports Armenian army, be bolder: Pashinyan
In May of this year, compared with May of the past, more - 13 million 182 thousand 667 checks of cash register certificates were printed in Armenia, the Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan wrote on his Facebook page.
“This means we have surpassed not only pre-revolutionary, but also revolutionary indicators.
Once again I express my gratitude to all entrepreneurs who conscientiously print cashier's checks. I express my gratitude to all citizens who everywhere require checks.
I also want to emphasize that in fact these very people are true authors of a total and tangible increase in salaries in the Armenian army. Due to your taxes, dear compatriots, the salaries of our servicemen have significantly increased.
By such deeds we demonstrate that the people stand behind the back of the Armenian army, the government stands behind the back of the Armenian army. Be bolder, ” - Pashinyan wrote.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)