Repair works on Shirak Airport of Gyumri may begin soon
Repair works on the Shirak airport of Gyumri may begin soon, Martin Eurnekian, Executive Director of “Corporation America”, told journalists on June 4.
According to him, consultations with the architects are continuing, and repair works might begin very soon.
Touching upon the issue of Yerevan's “Zvartnots” airport old building, Eurnekian noted that along with the fact that one of the main priorities of the company is the expansion of opportunities, at the same time works will be conducted to preserve the cultural characteristics of the airport's old building.
He added that “Corporation America” does not face serious problems in Armenia.
“We look forward to working closely with the new authorities. We will also cooperate on the development of investment programs, ” - Martin Eurnekian said.
Answering the question regarding what project is envisaged at the site of the former building of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia, he said that there is a desire to implement such a program, which will be important not only from a business point of view, but also of cultural significance.
It should be noted that the “Corporation America” company belongs to the Argentinean entrepreneur of Armenian origin Eduardo Eurnekian. In Armenia, the company's activities cover such sectors as aviation (concession management at Zvartnots International Airport), agriculture and banking sector.
Recall that from June 4 to June 6, the summit of “Leadership of the airports of Corporacion America” is held in Yerevan.
- Kremlin: US yet to present proposals on Putin-Trump meeting at G20 summit NEW 54 MINUTES AGO
- EU may suspend non-visa for some countries
- Sudan says military council suspends decree on UN sites
- Large-scale military exercises were held in Artsakh
- Putin to meet with the leaders of Azerbaijan and Iran
- Artur Aleksanyan launched the Pan-Armenian Games
- European Games to be broadcast on IOC Channel for free
- G20 environment ministers agree to tackle marine plastic waste
- German lawmaker says Armenia is on right path to judicial reforms
- Pompeo considers military influence on Iran
- Bako Sahakyan dismisses Vardan Balayan as Defense Army deputy commander
- Today is World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- Catholicos of All Armenians received pilgrims of the Diocese of the Armenian Church of America
- Armen Sarkissian congratulated Iceland on National Day
- Today is Armenian chess player Tigran Petrosyan's birthday
- Komitas’ letters to Hovhannes Toumanian
- June trouble in Moldova
- Syrian Restaurants in Armenia: A Pinch of Home, A Taste of Exile
- First-ever Armenian-language TV station launches in Turkey
- Аwards ceremony for the winners of 2018/2019 season was held
- Exiled Turkish journalist reunited with family in Germany after 3 years
- Karabakh President visits Askeran, Martakert Regions
- Apple registers 7 Mac notebooks in Eurasian database
- Recipe Corner: Guest Recipe: Baked Spinach and Eggs (Havgitov Spanach)
- Everything you should know about proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle: Lidia Ayvazyan is the guest of Hay Dzayn Today