Repair works on Shirak Airport of Gyumri may begin soon
Repair works on the Shirak airport of Gyumri may begin soon, Martin Eurnekian, Executive Director of “Corporation America”, told journalists on June 4.
According to him, consultations with the architects are continuing, and repair works might begin very soon.
Touching upon the issue of Yerevan's “Zvartnots” airport old building, Eurnekian noted that along with the fact that one of the main priorities of the company is the expansion of opportunities, at the same time works will be conducted to preserve the cultural characteristics of the airport's old building.
He added that “Corporation America” does not face serious problems in Armenia.
“We look forward to working closely with the new authorities. We will also cooperate on the development of investment programs, ” - Martin Eurnekian said.
Answering the question regarding what project is envisaged at the site of the former building of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia, he said that there is a desire to implement such a program, which will be important not only from a business point of view, but also of cultural significance.
It should be noted that the “Corporation America” company belongs to the Argentinean entrepreneur of Armenian origin Eduardo Eurnekian. In Armenia, the company's activities cover such sectors as aviation (concession management at Zvartnots International Airport), agriculture and banking sector.
Recall that from June 4 to June 6, the summit of “Leadership of the airports of Corporacion America” is held in Yerevan.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)