Regular meeting of ADL Supreme Council took place
The regular meeting of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party's Supreme Council was held in Inglewood (New Jersey), the United States. The purpose of the ADL Supreme Council meeting was to discuss the prospects of the Party's development, identify its goals and develop a common policy.
The meeting was presided by the Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, vice-chairperson of ADL Central Board, Vartan Nazerian (Los Angeles), who presented his resignation at the end of the meeting, conditioned by his busy schedule, but assured he would continue to be part of ADL Supreme structures to contribute to the party's further development. Hrach Guyumjian (London) was appointed Acting Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, and Hakob Vardivarian (New Jersey) as Deputy Chairperson.
Yervand Azatyan (Detroit), Arshavir Gyonjian (Montreal), Arto Manoukian (Montreal), Khoren Galinyan (Egypt), Gevorg Marashlyan (Washington) and Vardges Guruyyan (Los Angeles) also participated in the ADL Supreme Council meeting. Members of ADL Armenian Central Board, Gayane Muradyan and Armen Manvelyan, were also present at the meeting.
The Supreme Council approved the program of financing the Armenian Diaspora Media, as well as discussed the prospects of Armenia-Diaspora development and the tendencies of deepening relations. ADL Supreme Council expressed readiness to continue its support to the Republic of Armenia and Artsakh.
- Масленица Обретения Креста на горе Вараг
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day