Regular meeting of ADL Supreme Council took place
The regular meeting of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party's Supreme Council was held in Inglewood (New Jersey), the United States. The purpose of the ADL Supreme Council meeting was to discuss the prospects of the Party's development, identify its goals and develop a common policy.
The meeting was presided by the Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, vice-chairperson of ADL Central Board, Vartan Nazerian (Los Angeles), who presented his resignation at the end of the meeting, conditioned by his busy schedule, but assured he would continue to be part of ADL Supreme structures to contribute to the party's further development. Hrach Guyumjian (London) was appointed Acting Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, and Hakob Vardivarian (New Jersey) as Deputy Chairperson.
Yervand Azatyan (Detroit), Arshavir Gyonjian (Montreal), Arto Manoukian (Montreal), Khoren Galinyan (Egypt), Gevorg Marashlyan (Washington) and Vardges Guruyyan (Los Angeles) also participated in the ADL Supreme Council meeting. Members of ADL Armenian Central Board, Gayane Muradyan and Armen Manvelyan, were also present at the meeting.
The Supreme Council approved the program of financing the Armenian Diaspora Media, as well as discussed the prospects of Armenia-Diaspora development and the tendencies of deepening relations. ADL Supreme Council expressed readiness to continue its support to the Republic of Armenia and Artsakh.
- Turkish court frees charged U.S. consulate worker from house arrest: Reuters
- ‘New High for Armenian Music’: Glendale Reception Held for UCLA Armenian Music Program
- In most regions rain with thunderstorm is predicted
- ‘Assistants’ Musical Comedy Cowritten by Manny Hagopian Running in NYC
- Armenian, Azeri Foreign Ministers Meet in Washington (video report)
- Recipe Corner: Homemade Apricot Leather
- Venice may get into the "black list" of UNESCO
- Rouhani declared Iran’s unwillingness to fight with anyone
- Benefits of coffee for losing weight: study
- Break dancing provisionally approved for Paris Olympics
- Artsakh names new Secretary of Security Council
- A Delicate Georgian Balance
- Yerevan Council of Elders meeting in process (live)
- Today is International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- PM’s wife attends grand opening of 2019 Fashion Forum Yerevan
- Trump threatened Iran to respond by force to "complete destruction"
- Life as it is... Today is Grigor Zohrap's birthday
- We and the portrait of Dorian Gray
- Syrian-Armenian artist Kevork Mourad to create six-meter hanging sculpture of Babel
- Prevention of genocide remains challenged, Armenia tells UN
- Real offer 130 million euros for Neymar ... plus Rodriguez or Bale
- Study shows vacation is good for the heart
- An Armenian's feat in Brest Fortress defense: Russian Defense Ministry's archive materials
- Armenia announces call for applications for Junior Eurovision 2019
- Armenia to hold international festival on Tigran Mansuryan's 80th birthday