Regular meeting of ADL Supreme Council took place
The regular meeting of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party's Supreme Council was held in Inglewood (New Jersey), the United States. The purpose of the ADL Supreme Council meeting was to discuss the prospects of the Party's development, identify its goals and develop a common policy.
The meeting was presided by the Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, vice-chairperson of ADL Central Board, Vartan Nazerian (Los Angeles), who presented his resignation at the end of the meeting, conditioned by his busy schedule, but assured he would continue to be part of ADL Supreme structures to contribute to the party's further development. Hrach Guyumjian (London) was appointed Acting Chairperson of ADL Supreme Council, and Hakob Vardivarian (New Jersey) as Deputy Chairperson.
Yervand Azatyan (Detroit), Arshavir Gyonjian (Montreal), Arto Manoukian (Montreal), Khoren Galinyan (Egypt), Gevorg Marashlyan (Washington) and Vardges Guruyyan (Los Angeles) also participated in the ADL Supreme Council meeting. Members of ADL Armenian Central Board, Gayane Muradyan and Armen Manvelyan, were also present at the meeting.
The Supreme Council approved the program of financing the Armenian Diaspora Media, as well as discussed the prospects of Armenia-Diaspora development and the tendencies of deepening relations. ADL Supreme Council expressed readiness to continue its support to the Republic of Armenia and Artsakh.
- Guest Recipe: Saghi Bourma (rolled pastry with walnuts)
- Goethe, Poetry and Truth Honored at Weimar Ceremony
- Another prequel of "Game of Thrones" is eyeing a green light: Deadline
- Growing Interest in Armenian Art at Tufts
- Asdghig ‘Starrie’ Alemian, One of Last Armenian Genocide Survivors in Massachusetts, Dies
- Tuchel: Neymar to play during PSG's upcoming match
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Medvedev on birthday
- Today is World First Aid Day
- Russia's Lavrov says war in Syria has ended
- "Star” of Martiros Saryan installed in Rostov, Russia
- Tension in Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Arsene Wenger taking up technical role with FIFA
- On September 16-18 the air temperature will gradually go up by 4-5 degrees
- Trump willing to meet again with North Korea’s Kim
- Armenians in Berlin
- Iris Karayan: ‘My Work Looks at Memory and Reenactment’
- Rex Kalamian Turns Laser Focus on NBA’s LA Clippers
- Teens are anxious, depressed after spending more than 3 hours per day on social media
- Armenia’s Victory over Bosnia and Herzegovina Brings Its Soccer Team Back to Third Horizontal (video)
- Dr. Taner Akçam to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Today is Mid-Autumn Festival Day in China
- Tigran Mansuryan’s movie soundtracks performed on composer’s 80th birthday
- Oreo cake recipe
- Tickets for Armenia-Finland Euro qualifiers fixture go on sale
- Verdict on on Robert Kocharyan's restraint to be announced on September 17