Cyprus completes domestic procedures for Armenia-EU agreement ratification
Cyprus has fully completed the needed internal national procedures for the ratification of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) between Armenia and the European Union (EU). Anna Naghdalyan, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, informed about this in a Facebook post.
She added that Cyprus on Friday notified the aforementioned to the EU Council.
The Armenia-EU CEPA was signed in Brussels, on November 24, 2017.
So far, Armenia, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, the United Kingdom, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, Romania, Germany, Finland, Hungary, Sweden, and Slovakia have ratified this agreement.
The Cypriot parliament ratified CEPA on June 28 of the current year.
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic NEW 8 MINUTES AGO
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC
- Banan cookies recipe
- Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan shares point with Shakhriyar Mamedyarov