We will try to justify the hopes of OSCE Secretary General over NK conflict settlement – Maria Zakharova
During a weekly briefing, official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova referred to yesterday’s negotiations between Russian FM Sergey Lavrov and OSCE Secretary General Thomas Greminger , during which Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement was also discussed.
“We will try to justify Mr. Greminger’s hopes over this issue”, ARMENPRESS reports Zakharova answered the question of a journalist, commenting on the announcement of Greminger that Russia will use its influence for the settlement of NK conflict, in order to bring the day of peace closer.
Maria Zakharova noted that she has no detailed information whether Lavrov and Greminger have agreed to support the humanitarian acts, over which the conflicting sides reached an agreement during the Vienna meeting.
Sergey Lavrov and Thomas Greminger also exchanged views on the role of the OSCE for the settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict.
- Trump not taking back foreign aid; Armenia among countries to benefit NEW 0 MINUTES AGO
- 'Spanish Stonehenge' revealed: Daily Mail
- Trump announced new meeting with Kim Jong-un is possible
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank