Lapshin intends to tell about the life of Armenian border villages in his blog
Well-known Russian and Israeli blogger Alexander Lapshin asked the Defense Ministry to allow him to visit the border villages of Armenia to write about their residents' life in his blog. This blogger told reporters during a press conference on Tuesday.
“I have a purely tourist visit, I want to rent a car, travel around the country, see what I have not seen yet. And secondly, I submitted a request to the press service of the Ministry of Defense, asked them to allow me to visit the border zone, so that later on in my blog I would tell about the life of people in the villages that are under attack from Azerbaijan, for example, Noyemberyan district, etc. ”, - Lapshin said, adding that he hopes to get this permission.
“I also intend to see Syunik, where I have never been, Meghri and ride along the most dangerous road in Armenia - Nradzor village, that is, I have absolutely tourist plans.
Lapshin also noted that against the background of all the countries he visited, and there are 140 of them, Armenia looks very decent: “Nature and architecture, and a very interesting and unusual people: I can endlessly talk about them".
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi