Renowned Armenian actor dies aged 67
Renowned actor, Distinguished Artist of the Republic of Armenia, Rudolf Ghevondyan, has died at the age of 67 after a long illness, late Tuesday evening. His son, Gor, informed this on Facebook.
Earlier, Ghevondyan’s son had informed that his father was seriously ill, in coma, and was fighting for his life in a hospital in Belgium.
The actor was born on March 6, 1952 in Stavropol, Russia.
He has played in numerous theatric performances and in more than 20 films.
Rudolf Ghevondyan was living in Belgium since 2004.
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg
- Iran warns U.S. against seizing Grace 1 oil tanker
- Study reveals over third of children and adolescents are passive smokers
- Danish PM hopes Trump ‘isn’t serious’ about buying Greenland: NYP
- Scientists on possible consequences of large-scale nuclear war
- Improvement of military positions is constant process: Armenia MOD
- Best food to lower high blood pressure
- Chinari village can no longer be fired at from Azerbaijan: Ararat Mirzoyan
- Messi completely recovered from calf injury