Investigation into General Manvel Grigoryan's case completed
The preliminary investigation of the case of the ex-MP of Armenia, Army General Manvel Grigoryan and his wife Nazik Amiryan has been completed.
According to the results, the investigation supplemented the charges against the ex-deputy and his family members.
“Manvel Grigoryan was charged with illegal possession of weapons and ammunition, wasting 101,232,917 drams, evading taxes of 1,228,176,342 drams, wasting government funds in the amount of 1,225,003,300, and stealing property worth 37,101,100 drams,” the press service of the investigative agency reports.
The materials on the case of the General of the Army, in particular, list the types of weapons found in the premises belonging to the Grigoryan family in Armenia and Artsakh.
According to the investigation, in total, only in the offices of the company belonging to Grigorian’s spouse, 4,317 cans of stew were found for military personnel, 840 kg of macaroni, 15 bags of sugar and 8 bags of salt, Uaz Hunter, Uaz Hunter 2.7 cars. "," Uaz Pickup "and others.
It is noted that the son of the general, Arman Grigoryan, is also wanted.
- New Deputy Health Minister appointed
- I don't give hope the current situation will change for the better: Armenian FM on Armenia-Turkey relations
- Conference on Armenian Genocide was held in New Delhi
- “Test on the history of the Great Patriotic War” to be organized in Yerevan
- Bako Sahakyan met with Artsakh champions and prizewinners of the European Sambo Championship among Youth and Juniors
- Nikol Pashinyan visited Border Guard Troops Department of Armenia NSS
- Armenian Prime Minister participates in International Women's Entrepreneurship Forum (live)
- Stepantsminda-Larsi highway is open
- Armenian communities of Argentina, Uruguay demand justice
- We will try to justify the hopes of OSCE Secretary General over NK conflict settlement – Maria Zakharova
- Tekeyan Boston Chapter Organizing Activities, Welcomes New Members
- Politicizing Sexual Orientation in Armenia
- Kazakhstan Parliament ratified FTA agreement of EAEU and Iran
- Ben Affleck to star in and direct WWII movie "Ghost Army"
- Air temperature to go up by 5-6 degrees
- The Bizarre Existentialism of Santiago Nazarian
- Armenian military representatives take part at CSTO meeting in Moscow
- A Response to the Recent Upset at Yerevan’s Opera House in the Armenian Republic
- Cabinet approves 2018 state budget performance annual report
- Joe Biden to run for US president in 2020
- Thank you, we leave the hall: Prosperous Armenia faction MPs
- "Sabre Dance" from "Gayane" ballet was performed at the reception in honor of Putin and Kim Jong-un
- Armen Sarkissian hosted Dutch Ambassador
- Today is World Malaria Day
- Iran announced intention to continue selling oil despite US sanctions