Investigation into General Manvel Grigoryan's case completed
The preliminary investigation of the case of the ex-MP of Armenia, Army General Manvel Grigoryan and his wife Nazik Amiryan has been completed.
According to the results, the investigation supplemented the charges against the ex-deputy and his family members.
“Manvel Grigoryan was charged with illegal possession of weapons and ammunition, wasting 101,232,917 drams, evading taxes of 1,228,176,342 drams, wasting government funds in the amount of 1,225,003,300, and stealing property worth 37,101,100 drams,” the press service of the investigative agency reports.
The materials on the case of the General of the Army, in particular, list the types of weapons found in the premises belonging to the Grigoryan family in Armenia and Artsakh.
According to the investigation, in total, only in the offices of the company belonging to Grigorian’s spouse, 4,317 cans of stew were found for military personnel, 840 kg of macaroni, 15 bags of sugar and 8 bags of salt, Uaz Hunter, Uaz Hunter 2.7 cars. "," Uaz Pickup "and others.
It is noted that the son of the general, Arman Grigoryan, is also wanted.
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg
- Iran warns U.S. against seizing Grace 1 oil tanker
- Study reveals over third of children and adolescents are passive smokers
- Danish PM hopes Trump ‘isn’t serious’ about buying Greenland: NYP
- Scientists on possible consequences of large-scale nuclear war
- Improvement of military positions is constant process: Armenia MOD
- Best food to lower high blood pressure
- Chinari village can no longer be fired at from Azerbaijan: Ararat Mirzoyan
- Messi completely recovered from calf injury