CSTO foreign ministers meeting started in Bishkek
The meeting of the CSTO member states Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs started in Bishkek, the RIA Novosti reports.
Security will be one of the priority issues at the meeting. The ministers will discuss the fight against cross-border challenges and threats, primarily from terrorist organizations. Before the meeting, the ministers took a group photo.
The ministers, according to tradition, will hold a meeting in a narrow and extended format. Signing of documents is scheduled at the end of the meeting.
Earlier on Wednesday, a meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the SCO countries was held in Bishkek. Representatives of Russia, Kyrgyzstan, China, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, India and Pakistan took part in it. Earlier, the meeting was received by the President of the country.
The CSTO includes Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan. In 2019, Kyrgyzstan presides over the SCO and the CSTO.
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan
- Iranian leader calls attack on Saudi refineries warning from Yemenis
- Armenian FM hosted by Latvian President in Riga Castle
- Armenia’s Independence Day
- Valeriy Osipyan’s resignation not discussed at Security Council’s session: NA speaker
- No such thing: Armenia defense minister on chances of stepping down
- World Chess Cup: Armenia’s Aronian is in 1/8 finals
- Today Armenia celebrates Astronomy Day
- Today is outstanding Armenian astronomer Viktor Hambardzumyan's birthday
- Armenia Police Chief resigns
- Chicken fricassee recipe