CSTO foreign ministers meeting started in Bishkek
The meeting of the CSTO member states Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs started in Bishkek, the RIA Novosti reports.
Security will be one of the priority issues at the meeting. The ministers will discuss the fight against cross-border challenges and threats, primarily from terrorist organizations. Before the meeting, the ministers took a group photo.
The ministers, according to tradition, will hold a meeting in a narrow and extended format. Signing of documents is scheduled at the end of the meeting.
Earlier on Wednesday, a meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the SCO countries was held in Bishkek. Representatives of Russia, Kyrgyzstan, China, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, India and Pakistan took part in it. Earlier, the meeting was received by the President of the country.
The CSTO includes Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan. In 2019, Kyrgyzstan presides over the SCO and the CSTO.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)