We want to exert pressure on Iran, so the conversation between Armenia and the United States will be very important: Bolton
“The Iranian border will become an important issue, because, as I explained to the Prime Minister, we want to exert maximum pressure on Iran, since it has not yet abandoned the goal of creating nuclear weapons. Iran remains the main “banker” of international terrorism in the world”, - John Bolton, the US presidential adviser on national security issues, announced in an exclusive interview with the Armenian Radio Azatutyun.
According to him, the US is concerned about Iran’s ballistic missile programs and Iran’s active military operations in Syria, Iraq and other countries.
“Obviously, we do not want to harm our friends in the process. Therefore, I believe that the conversation between the government of Armenia and the United States will be very important. But, as I stressed to the Prime Minister, we will apply these sanctions very vigorously. This is not the Obama administration. We are going to squeeze Iran, because we believe that its behavior in the Middle East and in reality is globally harmful and needs to be changed”, - Trump's adviser added.
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC NEW 31 MINUTES AGO
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg