Armenia President to attend annual economic forum on invitation of Kazakh President
At the invitation of the Kazakh President, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, Armenian President Armen Sarkissian will participate in the 12th Annual Economic Forum in Nur-Sultan on May 16 and deliver a speech.
The Economic Forum will focus on 'Inspiring Growth: People, Cities, Economies’.
Within the forum, politicians, economists, business leaders, and international organizations will discuss global economic trends and structural changes.
Tokayev, in his invitation, expressed confidence that President Sarkissian’s participation in the forum will contribute to the further development of friendly relations between the two countries, as well as to the strengthening of investment and trade ties.
Within the visit, the Armenian President will meet with the Kazakh leadership, as well as heads of delegations of the countries participating in the forum.
- Cher Shines at TD Garden NEW 23 MINUTES AGO
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan ought to skip Baku Europa League final, argues ex-head coach of Armenia
- Armenian PM congratulates Vladimir Zelensky on assuming office of President of Ukraine
- Pashinyan calls on supporters to stop courthouse blockings from 13:00 PM
- Judicial system is a threat to our country's stability and national security: Nikol Pashinyan's speech:
- The Australian: Byron studied Armenian on the mysterious island of love
- Freedom House on developments in Armenia
- CSTO PA’s autumn session to be held in Yerevan, Armenia
- Nikol Pashinyan's live
- My Withdrawal Agreement Bill will be a bold new offer to MPs: Theresa May
- 'Satisfying', or 'a travesty'? Fans torn over Game of Thrones finale: The Guardian
- Opponents of Pashinyan protest outside the EU in Yerevan
- Zelensky announces dissolution of Ukrainian parliament
- Large-scale military exercises began in Azerbaijan: the task is to repel the opponent at night
- Armenian PM held phone conversation with Catholicos Aram I
- Vladimir Zelensky sworn in as President of Ukraine
- Prosperous Armenia Party calls on PM to cancel call for blocking courts
- His Holiness Garegin II addresses message on current situation in Armenia, calls on citizens to show calmness, avoid violence
- Iran becomes permanent member of CIS
- Armenian Prime Minister participates in blocking of court buildings
- Protesters blocked entrances to courts at Pashinyan's call (live)
- Today is World Meteorological Day
- President Sarkissian addresses nation, calls for “composure” and “soberness”
- Armenia’s Ombudsman rebukes PM’s “highly dangerous” call
- Armenia PM calls to block entrances and exits of all courts on Monday