THALES Group delegation visits Armenia at invitation of President Sarkissian
The delegation of THALES Group, one of the world’s leading French companies providing services for the aerospace, defense, transportation and security markets, arrived in Armenia at the invitation of President Armen Sarkissian.
The cooperation with this leading French and European technological company started in September 2018 when the Armenian President was in France and met with the company executives. Later in November 2018 President Sarkissian also visited the company’s digital production unit, got acquainted with its activity and ongoing projects, as well as discussed issues relating to the possible cooperation directions. Based on the agreement reached with the Armenian President, the company’s high-ranking delegation this year in June participated in the Armenian Summit of Minds in Dilijan.
In June 2019, the Armenian President was attending the International Paris Air Show at Le Bourget within the frames of which he visited the pavilion of THALES Group. During the visit an agreement was reached to organize the visit of the company’s representatives to Armenia, as well as form working groups to examine the already prepared documents on concrete directions of mutual partnership. In particular, the cooperation and the implementation of joint projects in the fields of artificial intelligence, digital data management are prospective.
During the visit in Armenia the company’s delegation will meet with Minister of High Technological Industry Hakob Arshakyan, Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports Arayik Harutyunyan. The company representatives will visit leading technological companies, such as Synopsis Armenia, BetConstruct, TUMO Center for Creative Technologies.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)