THALES Group delegation visits Armenia at invitation of President Sarkissian
The delegation of THALES Group, one of the world’s leading French companies providing services for the aerospace, defense, transportation and security markets, arrived in Armenia at the invitation of President Armen Sarkissian.
The cooperation with this leading French and European technological company started in September 2018 when the Armenian President was in France and met with the company executives. Later in November 2018 President Sarkissian also visited the company’s digital production unit, got acquainted with its activity and ongoing projects, as well as discussed issues relating to the possible cooperation directions. Based on the agreement reached with the Armenian President, the company’s high-ranking delegation this year in June participated in the Armenian Summit of Minds in Dilijan.
In June 2019, the Armenian President was attending the International Paris Air Show at Le Bourget within the frames of which he visited the pavilion of THALES Group. During the visit an agreement was reached to organize the visit of the company’s representatives to Armenia, as well as form working groups to examine the already prepared documents on concrete directions of mutual partnership. In particular, the cooperation and the implementation of joint projects in the fields of artificial intelligence, digital data management are prospective.
During the visit in Armenia the company’s delegation will meet with Minister of High Technological Industry Hakob Arshakyan, Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports Arayik Harutyunyan. The company representatives will visit leading technological companies, such as Synopsis Armenia, BetConstruct, TUMO Center for Creative Technologies.
- On September 22-23 the air temperature will gradually go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenian Nuclear Power Plant can smoothly operate until 2026, says Russian expert
- FIDE World Cup 2019: Aronian to play against Vietnam’s Lê Quang Liêm
- George R.R. Martin confirms HBO Targaryen show
- Otyan as political satirist
- Top 5 high-calorie but healthy snacks
- Today is Smiley Emoticons Day
- Brain needs lot of time to recover from alcohol
- Today is 150th anniversary of the birth of Armenian satirist writer Yervand Otyan
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan
- Iranian leader calls attack on Saudi refineries warning from Yemenis