Nazarbayev sent letters to three ex-presidents of Armenia
The first president of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, sent letters of gratitude to three former presidents of Armenia- Levon Ter-Petrosyan, Robert Kocharyan and Serzh Sargsyan, in gratitude for their joint work. This was stated by the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kazakhstan to the Republic of Armenia Timur Urazayev.
In his letters to the presidents of Armenia, Nazarbayev expressed gratitude for the results achieved as a result of international cooperation.
“Such letters were sent to all heads of state who our leader collaborated with in building a new regional and global security architecture during the independence of Kazakhstan,” the ambassador said.
- Pentagon to send Patriot systems, drones and surveillance planes to Middle East NEW 17 MINUTES AGO
- Iran claims to have downed American UAV
- Celebrating Komitas’ 150th Anniversary in Washington
- On June 23-24 the air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees
- How Modern Literary Publication Is Being Revived in Armenia
- Hundreds Gather in Oakland to Honor Lifelong Athletic Visionary and Leader, Richard Demirjian
- Russian Envoy Warned After Meeting With Kocharyan
- Tehran says Iran, Russia will bolster economic cooperation
- Trump officially announced his decision to run for a second term
- NSS, FFA boss personally shows Vicente del Bosque around Yerevan
- Japanese authorities leave ticket resellers “unemployed”
- Talking about Peace, Worrying about War
- US National Security Adviser John Bolton to meet Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs in Washington D.C.
- Armenia included in Top 5 most delicious countries for Russians
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs meet in Washington D.C. ahead of NK talks
- RA Parliament session continues (live)
- Today is World Sauntering Day
- UN Secretary-General urged not to waste a minute in addressing climate crisis
- Short-term rain and thunderstorm is expected
- Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants: Reuters
- U.S. says could sanction Turkish defense firms beyond F-35 suppliers: Reuters
- Leonard Cohen love letters fetch $876,000 at auction
- Qualifying stage of "K-pop World Festival 2019 in Armenia" was held in Yerevan
- Tokyo 2020 medal podiums to be made of recycled plastic
- Center for Armenian journalist Dink's memory opened in Istanbul