Armenian PM congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on being elected European Commission President
Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan congratulated Ursula von der Leyen on being elected President of the European Commission, the PM’s Office told Armenpress.
“I warmly congratulate you on your election as President of the European Commission. I am convinced that your tenure as the first female President of the European Commission will be marked with a new progress of the European Union.
I want to mention the fact that today Armenia has a rich and comprehensive agenda of relations with the EU. We in particular attach importance to the implementation of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement which will contribute to not only strengthening our ties, but also the process of reforms of the Armenian government.
Armenia has been and will remain the reliable partner of the EU. I am confident that our common values, as well as the recent radical changes in Armenia which led to the victory of democracy and rule of law, serve as a reliable base for the further improvement of our relations and development of effective cooperation.
I wish you all the best and productive activity in your responsible position”, reads the Armenian PM’s congratulatory letter.
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK