New plant opened in Aleppo
A plant for the assembly of household refrigerators opened in the Syrian city of Aleppo. The company produces 20 refrigerators per day.
The products of the plant go to the stores throughout Syria, where they are sold at prices ranging from 75 to 150 thousand lire. Foreign-made refrigerators cost about 500 thousand lire, so local products are in great demand.
Initially, the factory premises were bought out after the war for little money, since it was destroyed. The director repaired the building and began production.
“We left the factory when the war began... Then after the war we returned and started working. We built, trained new workers,” said the director of the company Isa Mustafa.
“When the situation in the city returned to normal, we bought new equipment, because during the war the factory was broken. Now we are collecting an average of 20 refrigerators per day. Fortunately, the war is over, so now we are working calmly,” said the head of the refrigerator assembly department, Muhamad Abdurahim.
- Komitas’ letters to Hovhannes Toumanian
- Syrian Restaurants in Armenia: A Pinch of Home, A Taste of Exile
- First-ever Armenian-language TV station launches in Turkey
- Аwards ceremony for the winners of 2018/2019 season was held
- Exiled Turkish journalist reunited with family in Germany after 3 years
- Karabakh President visits Askeran, Martakert Regions
- Apple registers 7 Mac notebooks in Eurasian database
- Recipe Corner: Guest Recipe: Baked Spinach and Eggs (Havgitov Spanach)
- Everything you should know about proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle: Lidia Ayvazyan is the guest of Hay Dzayn Today
- Minsk 2019: Lineup of the Armenia Greco-Roman wrestling team
- Pashinyan Faces Traps in and out of Armenia: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Yerevan-Tehran roundtrip regular flights launched on June 15
- Yervand Kochar's most famous sculptures
- President Sarkissian congratulated China’s Xi Jinping on birthday
- Armenia's Levon Aronian shares 2nd-3rd spots at Norway Chess
- Today is Republic of Armenia National Flag Day
- 7th Pan-Armenian Summer Games’ torch heads from Turkey’s Van to Karabakh’s Stepanakert
- Today is Armenian prominent sculptor Ervand Kochar’s birthday
- Journalist Deniz Yücel Speaks Out on Arrest in Turkey
- Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon Panossian Gives Kids Smiles in Armenia
- Interview with President Armen Sarkissian: Financial Times of London
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe Leaks То Preview Stunning 6 Series GC Successor
- Vardenis “Andranik” FC won in Armenian youth championship (photos)
- Armenia improves standing in Global Peace Index