New plant opened in Aleppo
A plant for the assembly of household refrigerators opened in the Syrian city of Aleppo. The company produces 20 refrigerators per day.
The products of the plant go to the stores throughout Syria, where they are sold at prices ranging from 75 to 150 thousand lire. Foreign-made refrigerators cost about 500 thousand lire, so local products are in great demand.
Initially, the factory premises were bought out after the war for little money, since it was destroyed. The director repaired the building and began production.
“We left the factory when the war began... Then after the war we returned and started working. We built, trained new workers,” said the director of the company Isa Mustafa.
“When the situation in the city returned to normal, we bought new equipment, because during the war the factory was broken. Now we are collecting an average of 20 refrigerators per day. Fortunately, the war is over, so now we are working calmly,” said the head of the refrigerator assembly department, Muhamad Abdurahim.
- Syrian army encircles militants, Turkish Army in southern Idlib NEW 10 MINUTES AGO
- World health report raises concerns about microplastics in drinking water: CBS news
- Artsakh’s Volunteer National Review disseminated at UN
- Fans to hold march ahead of FC Ararat-Armenia - Dudelange match
- New Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology opens in Armenia for clinical residents
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism